Taught by Brian Astbury and Rachael Kroog (IPTPA certified pro instructors and 5.0 players).
We are here to help you with your technical and tactical play as well as strokes and strategies of how to play high pickleball. Choose session #1 or #2 based upon your skill level.
Session #1 – Jan. 11th from 12:00 to 2:00 for novice players (2.5 and below)
- emphasis on net play: playing 2 inches behind the NVZ line, hitting solid volleys and un-attackable dinks
- ground stroke basics for the serve and return
- 3rd shot drop intro
Session #2- Jan. 11th from 2:15-4:15 for intermediate players (3.0-4.0)
- forcing errors from your opponents at the net through ball placement and patterns
- decision making based on the pace of the ball and height at point of contact
- 3rd shot drop against a variety of returns (deep vs. short, fast vs. slow, high vs. low)
- transitioning from the baseline to the net
16 people per session- $40 per student
1st – Reserve your spot by emailing Brian at [email protected]. Please specify which clinic you are interested in when you email. Ph# 612-859-7175
2nd – Confirm your spot when you make your Paypal payment at [email protected] or mail a check to: Rachael Kroog 9900 Kell Ave. S. Bloomington, MN. 55437
Payments (Paypal or check) must be received by Jan.1st, 2019
Brian has won medals locally at Miracle Ear, 4th of July, Middle States Reg. as well as The Rockford Spring Fling and The National Pickleball Championships.
Rachael has accumulated over 100 medals including golds at The Huntsman World Senior Games, Fall Brawl, National Senior Games, MN, WI, TX and AZ State Games, US Open and The National Pickleball Championships. She is double certified as a professional instructor through IPTPA (International Pickleball Teaching Professional Association) and PPR (Professional Pickleball Registry).