“Pickleball in no time”
Learn the fundamentals of Pickleball, fast!
Coach: Dean Rudrud
- Proper grip is critical
- Fundamentals of good strokes, get ready, the turn
- A consistent serve leads to good strokes
- How to volley for success
- How to hit your overhead and effective lobs
- Everyone can move better, we will show you how
- Understanding the scoring, rules and culture of pickleball
Each 90-minute class is $20, or register for the entire three-week series for $50.
Session #1 – Monday, October 23rd, October 30th, November 6th, 10:00am-11:30am
Session #2 – Wednesday, October 25th, November 1st, November 8th, 10:00am-11:30am
Week 1: Stroke correctly, from the beginning. Learn to serve well. “High hands” are the key to good volleys. Play practice games.
Week 2: Review strokes, volleys and serve. Introduce the overhead and lobs.
Week 3: Review strokes, volley, serve and overhead. Practice games, scoring, and learning the rules.
This teaching series will get you off to a great start, to playing better pickleball. If you have been playing a while, and you are not satisfied with your skills, this fundamental series will help you to become the player you know you can be.
To register, contact Paul Olson at [email protected]