Don’t miss our SW Metro Pickleball Club Annual Meeting.
Pickleball, Food, Fun, and Board Member elections.
Friday, October 5, Chanhassen Rec Center, 2310 Coulter Blvd, Chanhassen, MN 55317
Details & Highlights include:
4-6PM: Open Pickleball, outdoor and indoor courts
6-6:30PM: Light meal and refreshments
6:30PM: Business Meeting & Board Member Election
FREE New Edition TipBits Books
Drawings for Great Pickleball Prizes
Election of New Board Members
Board members are elected for a two-year term and are limited to two consecutive terms. The Board is nominating new and returning Board members for approval by Club members who vote at the Annual Meeting. Club members may also nominate other Club members who have agreed to serve if elected, at the meeting or by going to the Club website and emailing the Club President.
Retiring Board Members
· Dennis Gallaher, President
· Bruce Boje, Treasurer
· David Allan
· Curt Goke, Interim Board Member
Returning Board Members
· Dianna St. Aubin – incumbent returning for second year of first term
· Nancy Devitt – incumbent returning for second year of first term
Board Recommended Slate of Candidates (five open positions to be voted on)
· Laurie Hynes – Board nominee
· Tim Peters – Board nominee
· Frank Stucki – Board nominee
· CJ Williams – Board nominee
· Tony Yankauskas – Board nominee
SEE YOU AT THE MEETING!