Pickleball Coach Rachael Kroog wants to take your game to the next level.
Back by popular demand, SW Metro Pickleball Club presents clinics by Rachael Kroog Champions Hall (7000 Washington Ave. S., Eden Prairie). Take advantage of your club membership to improve your game with 3 days of instruction from one of Minnesota’s best!
Rachael Kroog is a storied MN player who learned to play from her very talented father, Fred. Rachael holds a double certification by the IPTPA (International Pickleball Teaching Professional Association) and the PPR (Professional Pickleball Registry). She is also a ranked 5.0 professional player and a State and National Pickleball Champion and is sponsored by Engage Pickleball.
What’s in your pickleball tool box? This clinic will have plenty of skills and drills to improve your play.
- Have fun
- Reduce your anxiety by calming your mind
- Increase your consistency, power and control through:
- Peace, patience, placement and lots of perfect practice
Rachael will offer 3-day clinics Feb. 27, 28 and March 1st for 2 different levels of players.
Clinic#1 PB&J 101- for beginners/advanced beginners 12:00-2:00 (Feb.27th-March 1st)
Clinic#2 PB&J 201-for intermediate players 2:15-4:15 (Feb.27-March 1st)
- Clinics are limited to 8 players, so you will have plenty of personal attention. These clinics will fill-up quickly, so please respond right away!
- To reserve a spot, please email Rachael at [email protected]. Please indicate which clinic you are interested in.
- Your spot will be confirmed once you pay online at Paypal.com. [email protected].
- Cost for 3-day clinic is $120
- Includes: Court fees and three 2-hour sessions of instruction, drills, analysis and supervised play
As a way to give back to the community, a percentage of the money made from lessons and clinics is earmarked for Rachael to provide free musical programs for our elders in senior living communities.
She is also available for private and semi-private lessons.
From Rachael- “I love the Wizard of Oz quote… It’s not where you go, it’s who you meet along the way.
I’m looking forward to partnering together on our pickleball adventure and developing new skills and friendships along the way”.